Thursday, July 26, 2007

I went to Denver with Tracy Bank!!

What a week! Tracy stopped by the Krispy Kreme donut shop on the way to the airport. You HAVE to stop when you see the the "hot" light on. It's a law or something (says Tracy). The guy who makes the donuts was kind enough to pose with me and Tracy as the hot tasty treats were being frosted. Of course, she had to bribe him by wearing a donut hat.

Ahhh! Relaxing with a nice meal and comfy seats. Tippy ONLY flies first class (Hee hee!). Our flight attendants were happy to pose with me in between pouring drinks.
Whheeeee! This is me, at 35,000 feet, somewhere over Kansas, I think!


Tracy flew into Baltimore/Washington Airport to pick up her daughter Gillian before heading back to Virginia where she lives. This area of Maryland is famous for the University of Maryland "Terrapin Turtle". FEAR IT!!

Tracy's daughter Gillian took care of me on the ride home. I really needed the comfort as the Washington, DC beltway is terrifying! Those crazy Virginia drivers!!




We all had breakfast at the historic "Double T" diner in Ellicot City, MD before heading home.


I had a great time on Tracy's vacation and I'm off to visit Jessica Lentini on her trip next week. See you then!

No comments: