Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I got to spend some time with Susan Anderson!!


The Klingon would not allow me in the picture - said she would had to be the only alien in the picture - even though she was standing next to a 14 year old!! :) I loved traveling the Strip & seeing all of the hotels. I loved riding the roller coaster over at NY, NY. I saw Phantom over at the Ventian. I was concerned about her attending the street party for Buffet. Susan almost lost me in the crowd. I was really jamming with cheeseburgers & the margaritas!! After the HUGE block party, I hit the pool at the MGM. She loved the various pools to include the Lazy River. Here is a shot of me riding down the river with inner tubes. Okay - so I over did it & grabbed several with the help of Zach. I was trying to get the attention of the really great looking cabana boys!!




No comments: