Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I got to spend some time with Susan Anderson!!


This shows my viewing of Shiprock - famous landmark in NM & heading towards Durango CO. The waterfall is just outside of Durango. After having some pretty wild adventures in AZ & NM, I am really looked forward to staying in Durango. Because of hmy celebrity status, we got the Executive Suite at the Doubletree Hotel in Durango. I had never stayed in a 4 room hotel suite before. Everyone had to keep a strong watch over me so I didn't go crazy with room service. I loved the pink roses that were in the dining room. I am really getting use to the champagne that keeps showing up!! Even though I am getting use to champagne - Susan drew the line on my using her Waterford tumblers!!

Okay after traveling CO - NM - AZ (with a brief fling to Kearney, NE), I am off to Las Vegas & a Jimmy Buffet concert at the MGM Grand. In the previous set - The Andersons had to track me down over at Hooters. I thought Jimmy was over there, but they did convince me to hang around the MGM. Here I is at the Hilton - well known to some of the DZ's on list & at Quark's.

No comments: