Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Here is my great visit with Marge!!!!

Well, finally I was off to Cabo San Lucas, where my first stop, of course, was Cabo Wabo! Unfortunately they didn't believe I over 18 since I am so tiny, so I had to settle for pictures outside the club. You can see it's almost as busy during the day as it is at night.


Shopping!!! Wow, I do like to shop! I went crazy here, finding some cute dresses, a big hammock, and lots of handmade gifts for the family back home. (Do I ever go home?) Of course I had to get a cute bikini, because next stop was...
Medano Beach! I wouldn't let Marge take my picture in my bikini, so before I changed I posed in front of Land's End, the southernmost point on the Baja Peninsula. The famous Cabo arch is there, but you can't see the opening from this part of the city.


After all those water sports I needed a cool break, so we found a sports bar where I watched hmy favorite team playing baseball. (Sorry, no hints about which is my team!)

No comments: