Saturday, May 19, 2007

I joined SEVERAL Sisters at the NYC reunion!!

So as we were walking to Central Park today, I saw the Scientology Celebrity Center. I was really hoping to have my picture taken with Tom and Katie, but no such luck!!
After walking through Central Park and going to the Metropolitian Museum of Art, Jen C, Micki S, inez A, Cassie G and Niki R all decided to get Mani-pedis. Isn't this the cutest picture??

We all had dinner at Pantis. This is a known spot for celebrity sightings, but again it didn't happen for me. Niki R was really happy to get some Creme Brulee. There were some great fries too!! Nice pink and green ajcket Cassie!!
After a funb filled night at a comedy show, Niki R, Inez A, Cassie G and I went to The View. This is a lounge that rotates at the top of the Marriot in Times Square. We sampled a cheese and dessert buffet and enjoyed the view. Sorry the picture below is so dark.

No comments: