Saturday, April 21, 2007

I went to NJ/NY to see Jessica Lentini

On Saturday night, Jessica and I took the Path Train to New York City.
We stopped at Ground Zero so that I could see where the Twin Towers once stood. I even had my photo taken where they used to be.

Then we traveled to the Livingroom where we saw Joe Purdy, the singer/songwriter that has songs on Grey's Anatomy, Lost, House, etc. Joe heard I was in the audience and wanted to meet me.
Then we went to famous jazz bar, The Fat Black Pussycat.




Our waitress was an aspiring actress and thought that if she had her picture taken with me, then she would get cast in a big role (she has been on Entourage, in some commercials and was recently in School for Scoundrels with Billy Bob Thornton).

I had a great time Jessica...I do have time for a pit stop on the way to me next destination...where will I be??

No comments: